for those using the Environics Report
You've bought the report.
You're wondering how to implement its recommendations.
Join a Learning Circle and work with a trained facilitator to make the most of this opportunity.
To gather representatives of congregations who have purchased an Environics Report, so that together with a trained facilitator they can:
- learn how to unpack the key insights in their own particular report
- share ideas about how to implement changes in response to the information in the report
- offer some mutual support to each other as changes proceed
- help evaluate the effectiveness of this program on both a local and national level.
- Circles must be between 6 -12 people, and represent at least 4 congregations
- Circles will meet every other month, for a year (ie. six meetings) at a mutually convenient time
- Circles will meet for 1 1/2 hours at a time, by telephone conference call. A computer with Internet access will be an asset
- Once registration is complete, a mutually convenient meeting schedule will be arranged for each Learning Circle.
- Information shared within a Learning Circle meeting will be considered confidential to the members of the Circle unless there is explicit agreement among them about what may be shared.
- Facilitators, however, will also be meeting periodically by telephone conference call, and will have permission to share issues and ideas arising in their Circles with other facilitators and General Council staff. These may be shared more widely provided that specific congregations are not named or identified.
- A trained facilitator will be contracted and paid by the General Council Office for each Learning Circle
- Participants are asked to pay a tuition fee of $70 for participation in these groups, to help off-set the costs
Personal information collected from this form is done in compliance with privacy legislation including, but not limited to, the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (2000, c. 5).